Green Space is Good Space
Neighborhood walkability and bikeability are a big deal. With a Walk Score of 98 and a Bike Score of 99, being in Uptown, MoZaic is at the heart of the most accessible neighborhood in Minneapolis. With plenty of green space and trails, MoZaic offers tenants a chance to enjoy direct access to the Midtown Greenway, Chain of Lakes, and outdoor activities – a combination unparalleled in the urban core.
- Direct access to the Midtown Greenway.
- Over 12 miles of running/biking paths surrounding Lake Calhoun, Lake of the Isles, Lake Harriet, and Cedar Lake just outside the front door.
- Directly connected to more than 80 miles of continuous paths in the Grand Rounds and county trails; and more than 44 miles of bike lanes through the city.
- Canoe, kayak, and paddleboard dock access and rental services at the Lake Calhoun Pavilion.
- Access to outdoor activities including your choice of intramural sport league, beaches and cross-country skiing.