Today’s workforce is eager to have commuting options. MoZaic’s proximity to the Uptown Transit Station allows employees to access Metro Transit’s extensive bus and light rail network. The adjacent Midtown Greenway and on-site bike storage gives employees the option to bike to work. And the residential Uptown community, with its range of housing options, allows those who live nearby a truly urban, walk-to-work experience.Download “Active Transportation and Real Estate: The Next Frontier”
Choose Your Mode
- The Uptown Transit Station, located directly behind MoZaic, offers 1,200 routes and pickups per day and connects to the light rail.
- The Midtown Greenway, a 5.5 mile long cycling and walking trail, connects Uptown to downtown and the Chain of Lakes.
- Nearby major freeways—I-35W, I-94 and Hwy 100—offer easy access to Uptown with short commute times.
- Uptown parking rates average 50-80% less than downtown rates.
- Over 800 stalls within 1 Block of MoZaic East.
- Over 1,500 stalls within 2 blocks of MoZaic East.
- MoZaic East enjoys direct access to the midtown Greenway. Bike rack with 125 stalls.
- 434 Stalls MoZaic Art Park Ramp
- 52 Stalls Under building executive parking
- 179 Stalls The Walkway
- 730 Stalls Calhoun Square
- 90 Stalls Rainbow Lot
- 83 Stalls Uptown Row
- 25 Stalls Revel/Target Lot